by Moxye Staff
Themed Culture, Talent, Competencies, the Gathering Will Bring Together Business Leaders, Human Resource Professional and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officers
RMGLive, a subsidiary of Rogue Media Group, LLC and a support network of diversity & inclusion professionals, will convene its inaugural Power of Inclusive Leadership Conference on April 19, 2018 in New York City. Hosted at MetLife, conference attendees include business leaders, human resource professionals, and diversity & inclusion leaders. The agenda for the one-day conference will engage attendees foster networking through informative sessions, facilitated dialogues, report outs, and empowering speakers. The day concludes with “Inclusive Leaders” dinner for the conference sponsors and speakers hosted by RMGLive.
“Fostering an inclusive workplace is not only the right thing to do, it also makes business sense,” said Maximillian L. Hamilton, founder & CEO of Rogue Media Group, LLC and RMGLive. “Our company is proud to partner with MetLife, Lee Hecht Harrison , AGG Consulting, Ascent Global Consulting, KBC Strategy Group, National Association of African Americans in Human Resources, and Moxye to produce the Power of Inclusive Leadership Conference.”
“We are excited to host an exclusive gathering of talented leaders in this inaugural conference,” said Alejandra Garza, founder & CEO of AGG Consulting. “This conference brings together a talented group of diversity & inclusion leaders that will exchange ideas, discuss latest trends and best practices, and move this important topic forward.”
Our Power of Inclusive Leadership Conference features several noteworthy leaders in the diversity & inclusion space including:
▪ Esther Lee, EVP and Global Chief Marketing Officer, MetLife – featured keynote
▪ Kevin Wayne Johnson, Keynote Speaker and Certified John Maxwell Coach/Trainer, Senior Pastor and Author – featured keynote
▪ Erika Irish Brown, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Bloomberg, LP
▪ Tamika Curry Smith, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Mercedes-Benz, USA
▪ Leonard D. Posey, SVP, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Lee Hecht Harrison
▪ Daisy Auger-Dominguez, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Viacom
▪ Monique Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, UniWorld Group, Inc.
▪ Alejandra “Alex” Garza, CEO, AGG Consulting
▪ Frederick Smith, CEO, Ascent Global Consulting
▪ Elizabeth Nieto, SVP and Global Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, MetLife, Inc.
▪ Audria P. Lee, Director, Diversity and Worklife, FINRA
▪ William T. Rolack, Sr., President & CEO, National Association of African-American in Human Resources
▪ Cindy Pace, Ed.D., Assistant Vice President, Global Diversity & Inclusion, MetLife, Inc.
▪ Douglas Freeman, CEO, Virtcom Consulting
For more information about the upcoming Power of Inclusive Leadership Conference, visit http://www.rmglive.net or contact Maximillian L. Hamilton at 347-280-8583. For more information about Rogue Media Group LLC, visit http://www.roguemg.com.
RMGLive brings powerful stories to life by leveraging the expertise of influential Black and celebrities, business leaders, entrepreneurs and public policy makers. We harness their collective knowledge, address today’s critical issues, and discover innovative solutions. Our best-in-class moderators lead conversations with titans of industry, inspiring game changers, and indisputable experts on the most important topics and issues shaping global finance, business, technology, diversity & inclusion, politics, sports, and culture.
About ROGUE MEDIA GROUP, LLC
Rogue Media Group is a multicultural marketing collective helping corporations meet their global diversity & inclusion goals through our innovative experiences and customized programs. Our value lies in our people—our experienced advisors, strategists, creatives, producers, researchers and analysts. It lies in our network—a curated collective of pre-qualified, multicultural business professionals across the U.S. and globally. And it lies in our data—a precise understanding of the motivations and preferences of the groups you seek.